Located at the crossroad of three different continents. It is a place where the East meets the West. Cyprus, officially the Republic of Cyprus, is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea. Cyprus is the third largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean, and a member state of the European Union Cyprus is the largest island in the eastern Mediterranean and is situated south of Turkey.
Cyprus is a developed country and has one of the most favorable and healthiest environments in the world. Cyprus is a lonely planet. In Cyprus, education is offered separately in Greek & Turkish Schools for the Greek-Cypriots and Turkish-Cypriots respectively, and be inspected by the two communities. Crime has no destination here and the economy is booming rapidly
Cyprus is a very popular tourist location and hosts over two million tourists from the very part of the world throughout the year. Cyprus is a country that has something to offer to every person from its guaranteed sunshine, white sand beaches, rugged mountains, seas, villages and cities. The service sector of Cyprus is vibrant and thriving and the health care industry is one of the best.
Why study in Cyprus?
The main language of instruction in English.
- The country is very safe and the crime rates are extremely low.
- The climate is also very mild and pleasant.
- Student can work part time for 20 hours a week
- Cost of living and food is 200-300 euro/month
- Medical insurance is provided by govt
- High visa success rate
- Approximate part time earning of students studying there is 30-40k per month
- Study without ielts and interview
We represent the following universities / colleges/ institutions in cyprus
- University of nicosia
- American college
- Kes college
- Girne american university
- Passport copy attested from MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS and should be valid at least for 2 years.
- Bank statement according to our specification- It should be min 6 – 7 lakhs. The bank closing letter should be on Bank letter head and have specific wording to be written on the same.
- Medical can be done from Registered hospital, according to our / Embassy spe
- Police clearance certificate from the passport office and should be valid for min 6 months.
- All the Academic Documents, Passport copy , bank letter, Medical, PCC should be attested from Ministry of External affairs and Apostil attestation is compulsory.
- The students has to submit all his Original documents in the embassy at the time of interview.
- Once the visa officer confirms the visa, the student has to pay the fee as in show in offer letter and submit the paid receipt given by the college and collect his/her passport.
- The student must carry 2000 Euros to Cyprus, the immigration will check the Euros at the airport.
Embassy of Cyprus in New Delhi, India
Address: D64, Malcha Marg,
Chanakyapuri New Delhi – 110021