Making the choice to study in Denmark is easy. There are plenty of opportunities for international students and researchers. The Danish higher education institutions are internationally oriented and offer a large selection of programs and individual courses in English
Whether it is research based curriculum or theory based, students can easily find the study program that they aim to pursue. There are numerous programmes that are taught in English. This makes familiarizing oneself with the Danish non compulsory. However, it can add to the social quotient of the student. One of the unique features about study in Denmark is that students can not only choose between degree programmes, short term programmes or exchange programmes but also between Universities, University Colleges, and Academies of Professional Higher Education. Moreover, students may also move from one institution to another thanks to the opportunities of credit transfer.
Why study in Denmark?
- Students who arrive in Denmark from EU or EEA (European Economic Area) can avail of free higher education.
- Students who are a part of student exchange programmes are also able to avail of free higher education.
- The Danish government also offers scholarships to highly qualified students from other countries provided they adhere to certain prerequisites.
- Low cost of living is one of the features that can act as an attractive factor for students.
In view of the above as well as many other factors, it makes more sense when a student has study abroad Denmark on his or her mind.
Universities in Denmark
- KEA College
- Aarhus University
- Metropol University College
- Vejle Business College
- ZIBAT – Nykbing Campus-Næstved Campus
- Slagelse Campus – Roskilde Campus-Køge Campus
- Student visa application form
- 2 sets of colored Photo copies of all your educational documents.
- 2 sets of Scan copy of all pages of passport
- Admission letter from University.
- Payment acknowledgement receipt from the college.
- IELTS certificate (Mandatory for Denmark) in Most of the colleges.
- 6 passport size photographs with white background.
- Highest degree of the student should be legalized from the ministry of external affairs (MEA) and states.
- SOP & CV
Embassy of Denmark in New Delhi, India
Address: 11, Golf Links New Delhi – 110003
Telephone: (+91) 11 4209 0700
Fax:(91) 11 2460 2019