Germany is an ideal destination for studying! Higher education at world-class level, bustling cities, beautiful landscape and plenty of people from all over the world. Officially known as the Federal Republic of Germany, it has been at the center of Europe’s political and economic happenings for a long time. It is the largest and the most populated country in the continent of Europe. In spite of the two world wars, which nearly destroyed the country, Germany has emerged to be the powerhouse of both economic as well as intellectual aspects of the region.
Some of the benefits of opting for a degree at a German university are in the form of student community participation, library studying, a language partner for getting over difficulties in German. Germany is a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches. It has over 2 millennia of history. Berlin, its capital, is home to art and nightlife scenesIn all university towns in Germany – from the large, pulsating cities to the quieter towns you will have a great time studying and living.
Why study in Germany?
- Germany is a third largest economy
- Student are allowed to stay for 1.5 years after completion of their studies
- Learning German language will open the doors to various cultural centers of Europe
- Part-time jobs will allowed 20 hours per week
- Schengen visa
- It is famous for engineers and investors
- Quality education from state funded universities with no tuition fees
- University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef
- Hochschule Bremen university of Applied Sciences
- Karlshochschule – International University
- Fachhochschule Aachen – Freshman Institute
- Macromedia University for Media and Communication
- Euro Asia Institute
- Kuhne Logistics University
- Visa Application Forms
- Three passport pictures
- Valid passport with a validity of at least 12 months along with two copies of all printed pages
- Cover letter from applicant, explaining the exact purpose and duration of your stay in Germany
- Letter of admission from the German University
- Proof that study fees have been paid, if applicable. In case the fees are not paid or due yet, proof has to be provided that the necessary amount will be at the applicant’s disposal in due course of time
- School Leaving Certificate of Secondary School
- University Certificates (Degree Certificates and Mark Sheets)
- Proof of Language Proficiency (TOEFL / IELTS, original and A 4 sized copy). Exemptions do apply in case of a written confirmation from the University that this requirement may be waived, for applicants for PhD / Doctorate studies and Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Holders.
- Proof of accommodation is required in order to fill the same in visa form & to attach in the file.
- Proof of financial means to cover the costs for the time of your studies
Embassy of Germany in New Delhi, India
Address: No 6, Block 50 G Shantipath
Chanakyapuri PO Box 613