Poland is a fascinating country that serves as the geographical and cultural crossroads of Eastern and Western Europe. Located at the center of the Northern European plain, Poland has been a nation of survivors since the foundation of the first Polish state more than 1000 years ago. Through its turbulent history its people have managed to maintain their identity, and today, the country enjoys a crucial position as the largest of the former Eastern European states and one of the most populous members of the European Union.
opportunities and facilities for study and research in Poland that a student gets enrolled in the Polish university system of education has a long standing of more than 650 years. Over the years, this institution has resulted in profits, not just for itself, but also to other countries.
Why Study in Poland?
The following are some of the unique features that seem to attract students from all over the world when they think of quality education.
- Many courses that are offered by universities can be pursued at just around 2000 to 3000 euros per year. In some cases, where the rector of the university sees fit, these fees are also reduced or even completely waived off.
- Although Polish is the main language, students do not need to know Polish to study in Poland since most of the courses offered are taught in English.
- All international students can apply for scholarships through the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange who arrive to study in Poland.
- Since Poland is situated in Central Europe, students can avail of tourist visa and travel to other places which help in enhancing their outlook of the world.
- Student can work 20 hours per week
- Poland gives a variety of courses studying in Poland or students in Poland do have the benefit of being in a very good country were the economy is stable from several years
Poland Student Visa Requirements.
- Visa form (Application for National visa form)
- Current Passport.
- Passport should be valid for at least three months from the date of expiry of Polish visa obtained by the applicant;
- Passport must contain at least two blank pages for visas;
- Copy of passport pages with personal data
- All previous passports,
- Acceptance letter
- Confirmation of the fee payment at least for one year (long-term study) or one semester (in case of short term),
- Certificate of educational qualifications (class 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate, Class 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate, graduation Mark Sheet & Certificate – in case of PG Course), all must be authenticated by MEA.
- Documents confirming sufficient financial resources for study in Poland,
- Bank account in the name of the applicant, if have. (Minimum 8 -10 lakhs required to show)
- A letter from the host or sponsor (i.e. sponsorship letter) confirming support of the applicant during the stay in Poland including bank statements and bank certificates, income tax, Fixed Deposits.
- Insurance policy for 30,000 euro for 1 year.
- Ticket booking/ Itinerary.
- Covering Letter.
- Photographs Specification on photo for visa.
Embassy of Poland in New Delhi, India
Address: 50-M, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi – 110021